PHY3004W: Advanced Physics
Dr Spencer Wheaton
PHY2004W(or PHY2014F and PHY2015S), and either MAM2000W (ie a full second year Mathematics course) or (MAM2004H and MAM2046W) (ie a full applied mathematics course) (or equivalent) must have been completed, or be taken concurrently.
PHY3004W is the final year course for students majoring in Physics for the BSc degree.
The course contains five modules: electromagnetism, thermal physics, atomic physics, nuclear/particle physics, and solid state physics. In addition to these modules, the course includes a laboratory component and a project.
- Thomas Dietel, RW James 5.11
- Spencer Wheaton, RW James 4.T4
- Steve Peterson, RW James 5.14
- Sahal Yacoob, RW James 5.06
- Trisha Salagaram, RW James 5.13
- Tom Leadbeater, RW James 5.12
- Luke Lippstreu
- Will Grunow