These are some notes I've written up for myself that people might find useful.
- Traces of Gamma Matrices, and, in particular, an explicit formula for the trace of 6 gamma matrices
- Universal Trig Substitution: convert any integral of a rational function of trig functions into an (analytically solvable) integral of a rational function of polynomials
- Integration of periodic functions: in particular why the "align the z axis with the direction of a vector" trick works, and when it breaks down
- Active vs. Passive Transformations of scalar and vector fields
- Some delta function representations
- Orthonormal Functions and Separation of Variables: some notes I wrote up when I substitute-lectured a graduate E&M class at Ohio State University